Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am a worm.

OK..let start with my post title? "I am a worm". What to say about this ? Hmm..Actually I am trying to say that I am lazy and tired just like a worm. Haha..Is a worm lazy ka? Oh wel..who cares?I say it is lazy..then it is lazy la..haha ridiculous!! :P

Hmm..In this one or two weeks time, nothing much changes. I am still me. See..


Haha..oh ya..the photo above was took on my day trip with aunt and her family to Seria for a sushi dinner..at yeah..in the toilet..ok..I admit I like to take photo in the toilet..BUT..here is a BUT..the toilet must be clean la..hiak hiak..

Yum yum..Fine..Let me show you guys some pictures bah..

Kaizen Sushi, Seria




Sushi at here is not bad la..compare to escapade although it is a bit expensive than escapade..but the foods really la..one word.. NICE. Other than that..yeah..finally get my super brie..nice la!! Thanks Uncle Adam for the dinner.

Hmm..so bofore our dinner at Kaizen, we do some shopping at Supa Save and the supermarket in Seria.



At Supa Save..we founded a stall that sell kebab. So nice la the food. and it cost B$ 2.20 for a half of the cake. Haha..this is my cousin. So excited la him I guess..:P

Thats all I think for my sushi trip.

One more thing!!!!Hmm..the most important thing that happen is I"M ADDICTED TO ONLINE SHOPPING LA..@@ who wanna join me is most welcome!! Come come..very cheap lagi the clothes...:P


Ish..I am sleepy le lar...getting off to bed now.See you soon..:)next time la..me update it again ya..:P

*Edited on 24/dec

*Because I know there is a lot of typing error..Don't blame me la..sleepy ba last night..what to do..stupiak Jean :P

No comments: