Well well well..result just released on wednesday. Hmm..what to say? not bad la..at least I passed all right? not need to repeat or whatever supp or what..>.< haha..marks not that good but who cares..xD "pass 就好".. and second year here I come.. Here I come to "serve" you..or to say you gonna "serve" me?? but make sure you serve me nicely okie? treat me good good ba..don't let me failed..If u make me fail..die die la you..hahaha..whatever..was typing nonsense. Don't read!!!
Okok..back here back here!! It is out of topic. Hmm..holidays for me is......."no word to describe." I have been working at my uncle's travel company for almost a month. haha..Do nothing what..better do some part time job so that I can earn some pocket money. You all know la..Christmas is around, New Year is around, and of course Chinese New Year and Valentine Day is also around the corner..[althought CNY and valentine is in february @@ - still early to say..but time flew so fast ba] Gonna spend myself a lot a lot and still A LOT in this few months. So better work!! xD
Othet than that, don't know got what else to say lor..Everyday work..eh eh eh..except sunday la..hiak hiak hiak..Oh well, during weekdays I can sleep very very very early. If nothing to do, no people to talk at..I can sleep at 7pm or 8pm?? believe me? yeah..that's real. No joking please.. haha..what make me so tired wor? During semester days, I won't sleep that "LATE"..@@ I promise..hahaha..what to do..need to wake up at 6:30am ma..so tired lor..xD Okay..fine..practise myself ba..next time when I work, I also need to wake up early de..
Hmm..what else to update?? no more liao eh..okie la..gonna go work..hehe..so,I'll just stop here kie? =)
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment