Monday, December 1, 2008

~PhiLinda and Me~

This is my best friend--Philinda and i call her phil..(as a nick name of her).We have been knowing each other for 14++ years..and ya..i am not kidding..it is really 14++ years. I know her since kindergarten..since we were just 3 or 4 years old..We have been to the same kindergarten for 3 years, same primary schools for 6 years and same high school for 5 years..and the most important things is we are in the same class as well~~but not in the same college..and she has completed her diploma course and will move on to take degree in accounting (I never thought that she will take accounting )..and ya..I am asking her to apply for Curtin so that we can be in the same campus lolz..haha..*evil smiles*
So..actually we have not meet each other for a quite few months due to our assignments and other study stuffs..and basically now we both are in holiday so we have decided to meet up at Starbucks..To busy body about our ex-school mate and I do hear some news that make me shock..haha..


Herm..let me show you guys my pretty and best friend~kekeke~

~Phil and me~
~ Friendship Forever~



Phil!!--


Haha..want her number or not?ask from me lor~
Don't know what kind of pose is this~??

And this is our drinks..mine is iced coffee latte and phil's drink was vanila cream..and this two drinks cost a Rm 27...It's a bit expensive actually~@@
This will be the cake that we order and we share it~Blueberry Cheesecake..The taste?ok ok lar~Something like jelly..got abit geli actually when we eat it...yohhh..
This piece of cake cost us RM 10...
*Actually I prefer Coffee Beans' cheesecake..For me the cake is more nicer..*








No comments: