Pass is pass..no turning back..and life is like this~
Emm..just viewed my high school friend's profile in facebook..I saw some new uploaded pictures in her album..Its all pictures of my high school's friends which choose to study form 6 after SPM and all of them has just finished their STPM..
When I was looking through all those pictures, I really miss them so much.. I miss my high school, the environment, the air, the teachers, the classrooms, the labs , the hall and everything at there......
Herm..after SPM everyone of us has chosen our own road not taken..Some of us choose to continue studying , some of us choose not to continue studying and some of us choose to get married...(err..i think that was how a life should be...)
But anyway..I really miss the moment that we share everything together weather it is happy or sad~I really miss everyone of you all...and lastly I hope that no matter what kind of road that had been chosen..I will always wish you guys Good Luck and All The Best~~
No comments:
Post a Comment