Friday, December 5, 2008

Gr@ndPa 71 yE@rs old loR....

Today is our gong gong 71st birthday so we celebrate it for him at Grand Palace Hotel..So,before the lunch,I took some photos..in the other hand,waiting for my uncles and aunties and also my little cousins~




Before the lunch:
I know this is idiot face..so,don't comment on it~haha~
Lol..do nothing bah~

At the restaurant:
My brother and I

Mah mah and I~
(I like this picture the most due to the reason of my hair is not messy and I don't look that stupid at here..hahaha)

Jason and I~
Aaron and I~


Lawrence and I~(
haha~see..I'm short and he is so tall..he is just primary 5..)
George and I~
(He is very fat but also very cute!!!)


~My Uncle and I~
Ladies and gentleman.....
~This is the birthday grandpa -my gong gong~Handsome leh?
p/s:Ignore the stupid girl behind~buat kacau only..haha


The Foods:
This will be our first dish of food..Fried Mee Sua
Shark Fin Soup
Fried Chicken with Keropok~Kids love this food~

Sweet and Sour Fish~

Lamb with honey

Tauhu~

"Bai Chai"-(Long Cabbage) with mushroom and ham meat

The Birthday Cake

(Don't know how to say this one)"Sou Bao".(寿包).It's read bean inside..Can consider as bread ehhh..

Lastly the fruits~

Among all this foods,what I like most will be the Honey Lamb..Its taste very nice..sweet sweet de~and actually when I was eating it, I feel like i'm eating Honey Stars...The meat taste so sweet..But I want to try again~
Herm..and ya..the cake is Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake..Haha..Is cheesecake again and I was the one who ordered this cake yesterday..so,you guysshould know why it is cheesecake~hahaha..






























No comments: