Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mooncake Festival

Was celebrating the festival with Rotaract club that organize by ah Tun xD *clap hand* Hehe..Everyone seems like enjoying it very much. =) So nice but too bad no moon to see tonight =(
This year celebration was different compare to last year. I miss last year celebration so much..where a group of close friend play lantern together around Senadin. All this are just memory already. =( This year only few of us celebrate it but with a big gang of peoples. Having fun! but there is still something in between that is missing or hidden? haha..
While walking around campus with lantern,I was thinking..where am I for next year Mooncake Festival? Will I still alive in this world? Or am I at somewhere else? What will I be doing? and so and so and so..ishhh..me think a lot right? think too far right? haha..*piak piak* *bendan!* owh..suddenly miss that word too! =(lalalala..
Oh well..lazy wanna type already la..bah bah..i'll stop here kay? hehe

Byebye peoplesss,

Sleep early =)

No comments: