2)waiting for the doctor..
Dr A: hi girl..how r u?how do you feel?
Me: hi..fine..not bad..
Dr A: Dr. Guna is not here
Me: where is he going?
Dr. A: KL..(he turn his body to see my leg)(SHOCK!!) Eh..,where is the case/the simen? Why u take it off?
Me:Arhh? I had done the STO on D7 o..The simen cannot be taken off?
Dr A: Yes..You cannot take off that thing
Me: I don't know..I thought it can be taken off
Dr A: No..you can't..The simen can only be taken off after the 6th week
Me: I don't know o..because on the day I discharge,the nurse at the ward told me that I can take off the simen on D7 at polyclinic not at pakar clinic.
Dr A: Haiz..you not suppose to do the STO and take the simen off at polyclinic..haiz..this people arhh..Never mind, in this case you go to orthopedic therapy (room 33) to do SPLINT..
Me: Today?? Now??
Dr A: Yes..and come back again next week on 01.04.2008 to see Dr.Guna because he will be back on Friday..
Dr A =Dr.Anjaneya(old India doctor..his age can be my grandpa lol)
Dr Guna=Dr.Gunalan(a doctor that like to joke with me but always didn't keep his promise to me..haiz..@@)
what i did at therapy room is splint, hanging glucose (because fever) and also blood test..
today so suffer..
THIS IS WHAT SPLINT IS!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment