Monday, March 10, 2008

1st day of school!!

wuhaha:)
today is the first day of school for my 2nd semester of foundation..
my mum fetched me to school..when I arrived at there, i'm so shy..i scare peoples might laugh at me so i wait for Lee Min to arrive..Actually I wanna people to accompany me because I'm using "tongkat" or stick or whatever lal..(bad bad de)..
Aiyo..so tired walking at school using "tongkat"..but what can do??
I walk from LT to G3..really really tired..luckily Lee Min and Happiness accompany me..Their help me to carry me bag n take my stuff..That's make me easier..i appreciate what they do for me..Btw, I'm also appreciate what had Mei Vui help me..THANKS A LOT TO MY FRIENDS..:)

what again arh??oh ya..today i had attend accounting(lec) class..first day only o..Ms caroline had gv us tutorial works..soooo fast..I thought that she will give us next week but she says tutorial start at this week..thats mean tomorrow..soooo,,i need to hang up the tutorial work tomorrow..aiyo..i don't know how to do lal..actually i'm thinking to drop this subject because i had study basic of LCCI before but..

haha..i don't need to attend class for Thursday..for temporary lal..but i hope it will until the end of this sem lol..
here is my temporary timetable..
monday: acc(L) 1030-1230
cm(L)200-400
tuesday: bm(L)8-930
cm(S)900-1100
acc(T)330-530
ms(L)600-730
wednesday: wrs 1200-200
ecs 230-430
ms(T) 400-530
friday: bm(T)800-1000
rws 830-1030
ecs 1000-1230
*NOT CONFIRM YET IN THE MOMENT*(^^BLUR^^);'(

No comments: