
Do you know the feeling of losing something that is memorable and important to you?
Oh well...I just lost it just now..
You know...when he was always beside me,
I never appreciate him..
I never take good care of him..
I never cherish the moment of being together with him...
Until today...
Even this morning, I just don't feel like wanna care him much..
But I never know that today or this morning is the last day of me and him...
Thing can't be predicted right?
I thought of he gonna stay with me forever, so I still got a lot of time to care of him one day..
But who knows, he just left me without giving me any notice before..
You know..how sad it is..
He abandon me, he turn his body aside and left me..that's it..
without any second word..
I'm so lost right now..without you, who am I? without you..who can I depend on again? T.T
I need you in my everyday...
That's why people, cherish and appreciate whoever you have, whatever you have. It's gonna be a sweet memory for you one day!
Ohhhhh my w800...how could you treat me so cruel? Take away all my memories in your mind?
You know..I got lots of contact people, lots of photos and some important message..but now..because of you selfishness, I lost everything that is in you..
How bad you are my dear w800! Will you turn back to me one day? I know you won't! You gonna disappear forever in my life. I knew that!
No comments:
Post a Comment