What have you wish for your new year? As for me, I wish that I can go to Perth* if things can go smoothly*, I wish to graduate next year, I wish to move to the next step, I wish to have a new story, life wouldn't be interesting without any stories or memories :)
Whatever happens in 2010, it will only be the past, the album, the past tense , the story, the ex, the memories. All those things gonna be storage the deepest part in the heart. Whatever happens means happens. There are no chances for you to re-do or re-act it again. Times won't turn back..Time will only moving forward. Time will bring you to another better island..don't you agree?
To my girl~yen, *if you read this* :
Just to let you know that whatever doesn't mean to be yours, let it go. You wouldn't know how good the things that is in front of you if you keep catching on something that doesn't mean to be yours. Give chances to others and yourself because you will never know how good others is.Never scared of losing him. Never feel scared to try out something new. Without him, you still friends, you still have your family. I believe our love to you doens't less than him.You can always get someone better than him in the future.Although we don't understand how you feel right now but you are still young ,girl. You just needs more album and colours. That's life my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment