Monday, May 12, 2008

long t!mE d!dN't pUt sumThg lel~~~

long time didn't blogging lor..
let me think what to say first ya..

yup..thinking about something now..yesterday was my first piano class since I was injured on end of January..I didn't go to piano class for about 3 months..luckily still can remember the notes and others..cause I never do practice de..haha..clever in my piano leh..didn't do practice also can remember..
yer~yesterday was my first class and I get a shot from my piano teacher..actually not shot also but she just say that my nail is too long..*I never cut it since I was injured*..cannot play piano well with long nail de.,this is what she tell me since my first class with her..then, i promise her that i'll cut my nail by next week class..haiz..don't want to cut lah..so "sayang"..hahaha

haiz..today just finish my two mid-term test..accounting 062 and commerce math 062..haha..don't know how to do lah..haiz..sure get low mark again..haiz..don't know can pass or not..
so..this week will not so busy loh..a bit free..=p..cause no accounting tutorial and no ecs class on wednesday..haha..

wow..tomorrow really free o..i got business management lecture from 8am till 930am..then no more class until 6pm for malaysian studies..haha..tomorrow
sketch for malaysian studies o..

haiz..if talk about malaysian studies..,really angry o just now..know why?..no people contact me and tell me that there is no tutorial class for malaysian studies..lee min and I was waiting for 45 minutes..45 minutes man...like stupid people waiting at the class..do nothing..really wasting our time..
they have rehearsal at Morgan's house also didn't tell
us..what the hell!!so,just now we quarrel with Morgan...actually what I angry with is they didn't tell us that the class was canceled!!we are waiting and waiting and waiting..haiz..

am i invisible??why they got anything will not tell me??why i always was the last one to know about everything..am I fierce?will I eat them??why they don't want to tell me anything..I always know everything from Lee Min..If she didn't tell me,,then I will never know anything..just like the malaysian studies sketch..I don't know they canceled it yesterday and I don't know they got rehearsal today..heart break..can care my feeling or not?I will also feel sad..

No comments: