JEAN's PIECES OF LIFE~~

That's my life..I heart ♥ it no matter it is happy or sad =)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

piCtures of mOrgarN's birthday......

actually there are some more pictures again..but really look disgusting ..so i just try to post some pictures that are not sooo disgusting..we 5 peoples really crazy that night..only we 5 people ..others,they don't want to play..just stay away from us..they say we are crazy..play with the cream and the "tung fen"..wasting ..:( from left:lee min,paul , morgan , fei fan and me



crazyyyyy..the 5 crazyyy people...disgusting lolz=p
big family with the birthday cake..(7 zai)
The birthday boy....Morgan..
big familYYY
me and lee min..best friend forever ya..*-*



before the party started..
Posted by JeanJeannie at 7:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
JeanJeannie
Halo =) My name is Jeannie. ♥ You can call me Jean.♥ I was born to the earth on 09th May. ♥♥ I am emotional. ♥I tend to believe whatever other says easily and that's why people say that I am a bit of stupid? ♥ and stubborn? ♥ and I can be very childish sometimes ♥ haha..oh well..that's not my fault.♥ Because the way I see the world is very simple.♥ My perception is different from yours.♥ At first,I thought that the world is always peaceful and full of happiness.♥ But in truth, it does not.♥ I cherish every single moment in my life with the person that I care much.♥ Family are always my priority ♥ ♥ I sincerely appreciate what I have in life. ♥ But lastly I am glad because I have Jesus as my savior ♥
View my complete profile

plurky updates!

Plurk.com

The sound


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Crap,crap and crap non-stop

Buddies to Keep in Touch With=)

  • Aaron Ko
  • Angelina!
    5 seconds of eternity
    11 years ago
  • Debbie the dawn!
    Wish I Could Turn Back The Time...
    16 years ago
  • Elaine~ Ah teen!
    CUTSE Conference Volunteer 2011
    13 years ago
  • Emandy!
    13 years ago
  • Eunice
    words.left.unsaid.
    13 years ago
  • Gerain!
    New phone plan + new phone
    16 years ago
  • Hisham!
    How Many Rayas do Muslims Celebrate?
    10 years ago
  • I AM WHO I AM
  • Jacky!
    动笔
    12 years ago
  • Jessica
  • Jun Jun - Ah Tun!
    Christ alone, Cornerstone
    14 years ago
  • Kee Kee
    Gori会拨虾壳 (L)
    14 years ago
  • Kelvin-ah liang!
    遗忘的部落格
    12 years ago
  • Lee Min!
  • Melanie!
  • Michelle!
    16 years ago
  • Pris!
  • RayZzZz !
  • Sharon!
  • Shereen
  • Siaw Kang!
    What can I do?
    11 years ago
  • There She Goes Again ~
    Lo encontré
    15 years ago
  • Tisha!
    Blogging App
    14 years ago
  • Yin Yin
  • Zaty!
    Katalog Activity Promo Tupperware September 2016
    10 years ago
  • ★心☆

Feedjit

Followers


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (47)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (69)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • w]-[!sh mY dReam c0mE tRue
      • tUiti0n fRee wEeK l0lZ..
      • busy busy busy..
      • tireD de Mond@Y and wheRe is my antibiotic??
      • No electricity..
      • M@laySian sTudiEs..
      • a tiRed Dayyy..:(
      • toDay...
      • piCtures of mOrgarN's birthday......
      • yesTerDay
      • D@y of meeee..
    • ►  March (11)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)

Labels

  • celebration
  • Dilemma
  • fun
  • key to the heart
  • love
  • memories with friends
  • memories~
  • missing you
  • my confession
  • my day
  • my family
  • My feeling
  • my friend
  • my sharing
  • my things
  • my thought
  • one of the day
  • only one
  • random random
  • sien
  • what i do?
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.